How to Install and Play Counter Strike on computer
Counter Strike is one of the most popular first person shooter game. If you are new to counter strike then from here you can learn how to download, install and play counter strike on your windows computer.
On this page you will find the complete information about downloading and installing the game. So, follow the instructions given below carefully (at the end of this page you will find a video that guides the same).
Softpedia is providing free full version of Counter strike 1.6 game. By using the below link you can download the game on your computer.
1. After downloading the setup file of the game on your computer. Click on it to install on your computer.
2. On the first screen of installation, you have to choose language (available in English and Russian only). Select your Language and Click on the Next Button.
3. On the Second Screen, you will see Counter Strike Installation Wizard. Click on the Next Button to continue.
4. On the Third Screen, it will ask you to choose destination place to install counter strike on your computer. Leave it as Default then press Next button.
5. Now, your Counter Strike Installation will begin. Once Installation is completed, Click on the Finish button.
6. Now, you will be able to See the Counter-Strike 1.6 shortcut on your Desktop Screen.
7. Right Click on the Counter-Strike 1.6 shortcut and select Properties.
8. From the Properties menu, Click on the Compatibility Tab and under Compatibility Mode, Select “Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP SP3. Then Press on Apply Button and close the Properties.
9. Now, click on the Counter-Strike 1.6 shortcut to Start Playing your favorite Game on your computer.
You can also watch How to Install and Play Counter Strike on computer from the following video:
Note: If you are using Windows 7 then only you are required to follow the Step 7 and 8. If you are using Windows XP then there is no need to follow the Step 7 and 8.
The Counter Strike Download links added in this article is a Genuine copy, downloaded from Softpedia itself.